Van xả nước tự động Ingersoll rand EDV 2000
Electronic Drain Valves
The Ingersoll Rand Electronic Drain Valve (EDV) is a full-feature automatic electronic solenoid drain valve that cost-effectively removes condensate from compressors, receivers, dryers, aftercoolers, filters and drip legs. Each EDV includes an electric drain, manual blowdown valve, and a strainer/ball valve, which prevents debris from clogging the drain valve.
The reliable EDV is a cost-effective, user-friendly, automatic electronic drain valve with a compact footprint. This all-purposevalve removes condensate from compressors, receivers, dryers as well as from after coolers, filters and drip legs. Each EDV includes a y-filter with mesh screen and ball valve to help prevent clogging.
Condensate follows a serpentine path through a small orifice that is actuated by an electric timer. The length of time the drain is open and the frequency at which it opens can be adjusted manually by easy to operate dials. Depending on humidity and duty cycle, requirements for condensate discharge can be set and changed over time.
Offered in a variety of outlet pipe and orifice sizes, this compact and reliable drain valve can meet system demands easily. Ultra bright LED lights alert the user when the power is on and the valve is open.
- NEMA 4 (IP65) enclosure for enhanced protection againwater and particulates
- CE & UL agency approved components
- Exclusive SBV hex cap with whistle notch to alarm if strainer is being serviced under pressure. Operates on demand zero air loss design for energy savings
- Compact Size for operation in confined spaces
- Time on & time off dials for easy adjustment to system demand requirements
- Strainer/ball valve combination prevents valve from clogging and allows for isolation when servicing
- Test switch for manual override to actuate the drain
|MODELNAME||INLET CONNECTION (MM / IN)||ORIFICE DIAMETER (MM / IN)||OUTLET CONNECTION (MM / IN)||VOLTAGE|
|3.7995891E7||12.7 / 0.5 NPT||10.7 / 7/16||12.7 / 0.5 NPT||110/120V|
|3.7995909E7||6.4 / 0.25 NPT||10.7 / 7/16||6.4 / 0.25 NPT||230/240V|
|3.7995917E7||12.7 / 0.5 NPT||10.7 / 7/16||12.7 / 0.5 NPT||230/240V|
|3.7995925E7||6.4 / 0.25 NPT||2.3 / 3/32||6.4 / 0.25 NPT||110/120V|
|3.7995933E7||6.4 / 0.25 NPT||2.3 / 3/32||6.4 / 0.25 NPT||230/240V|
|5.4410931E7||6.4 / 0.25 NPT||10.7 / 7/16||6.4 / 0.25 NPT||110/120V|
|5.4579248E7||JIC-14||2.3 / 3/32||6.4 / 0.25 NPT||110/120V|
|9.7339402E7||JIC-14||2.3 / 3/32||6.4 / 0.25 NPT||230/240V|